Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Updates and the Road Ahead!

I am excited to begin this endeavor, and I know it will take a lot of work. Currently, the following are in the works:

  • FAQ list: This will be for old and new viewers, so if you have any questions about the show that you would like to see answered, please email me at stickykeys633-qafblog@yahoo.com.
  • Previous season recaps: This will comprise of a short description of what happened in each of the seasons until now.
  • Extra links: Would you like your QAF page to be featured on my site? All I ask is that you link mine!
  • Comment Page: This will be a place to put your comments concerning the recap. This is not a substitute for a forum. I don't think the bandwidth would work, this area would be a place to mostly get feedback from you about how to improve the page.

Please come back soon and tell a friend. If I miss something, don't hesitate to alert me!

Can't wait till the 22nd!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address below to subscribe to QAF Season 5 Recaps!


powered by Bloglet
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.