Thursday, August 04, 2005

Schedule of Events For Rest of Year!

I've had a crapload of new visitors and I would like to welcome each and everyone of you to my page!

You've probably already figured it out, but the old recaps appear in the left side bar. Please take time to follow some of the other links and if you have one you'd like to share, email me and let me know.

Don't be afraid to comment! I love them, I live for them! Even if it's the very first recap please drop a line and let me know if you're enjoying the recaps.



Schedule of Events
Ep 510 Recap - I'm shooting for tonight, but it may get posted early tomorrow morning. Know that I'm working on it though!

Ep 511 Recap - Will be out by Sunday at the very latest.

Ep 513 Recaplet - Sunday night, or Monday morning.

Ep 512 Recap - Next Wednesday

Ep 513 Recap - The Wednesday following the 512 recap

Saying Goodbye Special, plus QAF Meme Project extra - Sunday after 513 recap.

Season 1-4 retrospectives - Will be out before the end of the year.


If you would like notification of any of these changes, please sign up for my mailing list my sending an email to

StickyKeys633-QAFblog@yahoo.com


Thanks everyone, this has been a lot of hard work, and more joyful then I could ever imagine!

Stickyickyicky

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sticky Keys! Is recap 510 going to be up anytime soon? I need to go to bed soon but I'll hang around for the recap if it's on the way.
Brit Girl

8/04/2005 3:37 PM  
Blogger StickyKeys said...

Yep, it will be up within the hour! Sorry it's taking so long, I ran into some unexpected issues, but I'm putting it up as we speak!

Thanks!

8/04/2005 4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address below to subscribe to QAF Season 5 Recaps!


powered by Bloglet
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.