Sunday, July 17, 2005

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!: QAF Recaplet 510 07-17-05

Sweet merciful crap! What starts out as a sucky ep is quickly redeemed with DRAMA!, LOVE!, RECONCILLIATION! and - wait for it-...

Wait for it....

IT's coming....

HERE IT IS!!

BRIAN KINNEY FRICKIN' SAYS I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!

Sweet Mable Brown what a rollercoaster of an ep!

Corinne gets a big ol Shut the Hell Up from me as she dumps Mel, a recent divorcee with a live-in separationg agreement and two shared children, for leading her on!?!

Mel finally realizes that she's in love with Linds, but is it too late? No, of course not, it only takes a bomb to get them back together!

"A bomb?" you say? Why yes, someone set off a bomb in Babylon setting off some of the most pivotal moments of the season.

Ben finally tells Deb to shut up.

Brian and Deb cuss God out and then want Him to do stuff for them.

Ted gets dumped by his new boyfriend Lewis who has everything including a fear of crowds after being trampled by a bunch of Partridge Family Fans and may I be the first to say, HaHA!

Cyndi Lauper! And may I be the first to ask, what the hell is wrong with Cyndi Lauper!?

A wonderfully horrific, saddening, yet refreshing episode filled with cliches and over acting, and director hubris that presented a fascinating night of television. God and I have to recap this crap. I can't wait!

ps. If they kill of Michael someone important at QAF will die by my hand.

That is all.


Go to the Recap: A Very Special Episode of Queer As Folk: QAF 510 07-17-05








Episode 510: Grade




Free polls from Pollhost.com

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sticky? I am sooo crying right now. You know how long i've fucking waited for him to say I love you, but they did it perfectly if i do say so myself, it was such a gentle whisper...

SIGH! THEY PLAYED MY SONG LOVER I DON'T HAVE TO LOVE BY BRIGHT EYES! OMG i died when I heard it, cause like last week i had made a video for bri and justin to it and then wossshh there it is. Okay, I have to calm down, but to be honest, I fucking jumped when the bomb went off. And Mikey won't die, we need him. I can't wait to see SUPER BEN! use his thumpa thumpa powers of the evilness that is homophobia next week. Ahh GET IT BEN! inedded. I'm still ranting and crying and have like...no one to bitch at the episode to cause no one likes QAF in my life. Bastards, all of them. So sigh...Emmm...FAB! as usual, the guy Ted was dating is funni ...in a handy caped way and what the fuck was up with the close captioning? When mel was talking in the first place thingy, the big hall looking blace it came out "bbbbb!!!???"@@" and I was like..what the hell? All and all, bets fucking eppisode yet. OH and hunter comes back from disney land, so yay! Fuck...spoiler...sorries! And is Bri finally poppong the question...well I alread know, but the commerical sorta seals it! SIGH!

7/17/2005 11:13 PM  
Blogger StickyKeys said...

I haven't seen the previews yet, but I'm looking forward to them. I have the eps on my computer so I can't do CC anymore, not like it's any loss as you'll see in the 508 recap which will be up tonight!

7/17/2005 11:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brian saying "I love you" THREE TIMES!!! makes this episode the best episode ever. I can't wait that you see the 511 xDDDD

7/18/2005 2:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sticky,

It was by luck that I found the recaps. I originally went to the Showtime QAF's site, but it was not detail enough for my liking. So I searched for QAF episode summaries. The ones that first pop up are prior episodes from years ago and not update AT ALL. So I searched for QAF season 5 episode summaries. It near down the list but you could tell that the other sites was not as a devoted as you are with the recaps. When I got to your recap I LMAO with the little commentary and decided to add it to my favorites. Plus it was so detailed that I felt as if I was not missing a single minute of it.

7/20/2005 4:23 PM  
Blogger StickyKeys said...

Thank you so much for the excellent write up! I used to read recaps for a show and they would leave so much out, sometimes it's hard to remember that you're writing this for those who haven't seen the shows too!

Thanks again and I hope you enjoy the rest of the season!

7/20/2005 4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address below to subscribe to QAF Season 5 Recaps!


powered by Bloglet
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.