Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Always Have Always Will... Almost: QAF Recaplet 509 07-10-05

by StickyKeys Queer As Folk Episode 509 Aired 07-10-05

First off, HUGE shoutout to Courtney Beth over at Live Journal! You know what you did girl and I thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Also, lots of thanks to all of the well wishes and prayers for me and Nina!

What an amazing episode! I know you're wondering where 508 is and I promise I'll have it up, but I just had to get out my love for 509!


Brian uses enunciation!
Ben uses his THIGHS OF PASSION!
SHUT UP Justin!
GET HIGH MORE OFTEN Deb!
Jews and Foreskins and Ted, Oh MY!
Mrs. & Mrs. MeLinds
DREW BOYD LIKES BOYS!!!



Ahh, so much greatness and yes there was a lot of crap, but it was concentrated crap that only came in spurts so I'm a happy captain!

Anyhoo my lovelies, stay tuned for the recap!








Episode Grade


To select multiple entries hold the Ctrl key (or the Apple key)


Free polls from Pollhost.com





Only four more weeks left!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elliot, bitches said...
OMFG, Sticky, I'm sooo gonna die. This week's eppisode was so pimp, and Remy and thumpa thumpa, I dunno what to do! Brian is killing me, and everytime they mention how his world is like...fucking falling apart, he gets this adorble sad kid face on.. Juistin, is a dick head, and now I'm kinda glad he and Brian broke up, but at the gallery, when Brian complimented his work, you know that was a real sunshine blush there. Michael/Ben on the kitchen sink!!?!? OMFG!! Hot like a mofo, at first I thought that was Bri, but it was only Ben's Man Bangs swaying to and fro. Michael...finally grew some balls and shoved Brian away.But...I didn't know that Debbie was a pot head, sigh, I feel bad. Em and Drew, are acutally cute together, and why do they have to make the only BLACK guy on the show hate gays? Hhuh??!?! It's a conspiracy. At the end? Made me cry, with the whole Michael imagination scene, cause I was all happy since Brian and him were together agfain "always have always will" A/N: Props, cause the producers have that as the third book in the queer as folk series, plus the fact that I have Never Tear Us Apart and Every Nine Seconds. ANd then it's really ted...how sad. And whaT'S really sad is that Brian has to really rely on Ted's friendship now...
Mer...poor guy.

But what made me do the matrix off my uncle's bed?!?! THE COMMING ATTRACTION FOR NEXT WEEK! i heard there was gonna be a bombing or some shit, but watch, I know Mikey got hurt in it, cause when you look at the comercial and they show all them in the hospital...where's Mikey? Nowherre@!!!! I'm gonna die...lol

7/11/2005 6:53 PM

7/13/2005 12:57 PM  
Blogger StickyKeys said...

AAHHHHH!! I have a pretty good idea of what happens next week, but we'll see!

This episode was soooo good! Can't wait to write it up.

I'm going to talk about Bud too!

7/13/2005 1:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to read your recap for this episode! Especially a certain scene! ;)

7/13/2005 4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address below to subscribe to QAF Season 5 Recaps!


powered by Bloglet
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.