Friday, July 01, 2005

Advertising!

I cross post excerpts from the recap in a lot of places to ensure that everyone knows when it's up. Currently there are about 10 sites that I advertise on and while it draws in a lot of people, it is VERY time consuming.


It would help out tons if you would sign up for the mailing list.

Just email me from the email address you wish to receive the notification from: stickykeys633-qafblog@yahoo.com

I will only email recap/recaplet, and extra notifications. I don't spam or anything evil like that. If there are any questions please comment below, but this helps me out a lot. Thanks to the people who have already signed up and thanks to those who have linked me on their pages!

Stickyickyicky

Enter your email address below to subscribe to QAF Season 5 Recaps!


powered by Bloglet
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.