Sunday, June 26, 2005

DRAMA!!

So this time it wasn't celebrities, as much as it is drunk, junkie Mexicans and the women they abuse. Looong story, and yet, the recap should still be on schedule!

Update:

Uhh, so yeah, the drunk, junkie mexican incident turned into the almost dead drunk, junkie mexican that shoved my manager and fought with two of the 10 cops that showed up at my place of work. After dealing with numerous noise complaints, and one particularly witchy woman who insisted that I, myself go and quiet down one of the 15 men that were in this room, I of course ran out of time to get the recap posted.

I'm going to proof read and all of that this morning, and promise you a recap by noon today!

Thanks so much for your patience!


Update 2!

The recap is going up now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address below to subscribe to QAF Season 5 Recaps!


powered by Bloglet
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.