Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Ch-ch-changes!

1. I've been notified that I have international readers which is really the coolest thing ever! I welcome all of you and to make it a little easier I've added a transaltion service at the bottom of the page. I'm guessingthat if you've read the recaps, you can already read English, but I know sometimes the slang can get really stupid. Anyhow, I appreciate you and invite you to continue reading!

2. I have decided to open up the comments section on the last page of each recap. You can still use the main comments to say hi, or give feedback about the page, but please use the comment link on the last page of the recap to talk about the show! Thanks and keep the email coming!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! I'm Petulante Tuk, from Spain! thanks for the changes :) I really like your recaps, you know! See you soon!

6/09/2005 4:20 AM  
Blogger StickyKeys said...

Hey Girl! Thanks for the kind words! You're one of the reasons I made changes so I'm glad you appreciate them.

Watch for your name in the next recap!

6/09/2005 4:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for recognising your international readers. Here in the UK we've only just seen season 3, so it'll probably be the next decade before we get season 5! Luckily I found your fab site to keep me updated!
Brit Girl.

6/09/2005 2:54 PM  
Blogger StickyKeys said...

Yay, UK is in the HOUSE!

Thanks for reading, and if there are any changes you'd like to see, email me and I'll see what I can do.

May I ask how you found the site? I like to make sure I shout out anyone that links me!

Speaking of which... shout out to everyone at Openly Clay, especially Jewel, you have a mention in the recap. I'll be adding a link to the forum with the next page update!

6/09/2005 2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm Petu again :)

Brit Girl! I'm from Spain and we've never seen any qaf in tv here, but we download it from the net. You could use emule or bittorrent to get the fourth season!! Try it :)

6/10/2005 1:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sticky Keys - I found your site from your posts at queerasfolk.com. Btw, love the references to Ryan Seacrest - he should definitely be on QAF!
Petu - Thanks for the tip about downloading episodes, but with the connection I have at the moment it would probably take a week to get one episode! I'll just have to wait for season 4 to be screened on TV.
Brit Girl

6/10/2005 2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address below to subscribe to QAF Season 5 Recaps!


powered by Bloglet
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.